IoT is not just about connectivity. Successful IoT projects must consider the entire IoT lifecycle, from initial idea and prototyping through volume manufacturing, deployment at scale, to ongoing in-field maintenance and updates.
Electric Imp IoT Lifecycle
The Electric Imp Platform defines a lifecycle for IoT success, enabling you to seamlessly move from from idea to maintained product with proven designs, tools, processes, and best practices:
- Ideation and Prototyping: Bring your ideas to life with hardware reference designs and rapid development tools
- Manufacture Securely: Build thousands or even millions of devices using a secure, connected production process
- Provision and Deploy: Roll out devices into the field with easy to use but secure set-up and commissioning
- Manage and Monitor: Gain insight into your device populations with our comprehensive management tools
- Update and Maintain: Our ongoing platform and security maintenance keeps your devices secure and functional for years
The Electric Imp IoT lifecycle enables you to significantly cut your time-to-market, reduce technology and business risk, and ensure long-term success of your IoT solution with minimal total cost of ownership.